I've proven I can sew. However, I love an easy project that looks like I hauled out my sewing machine, but really, I didn't. Here is some I created for the Stampin' Addicts Leadership Swap:
These tea towels are so fun to make! Supplies: Springtime Vintage Designer Series Fabric, Big Shot, Springtime Vintage Big Designer Buttons, Sweet Stitches Big Designer Buttons, Big Shot Fabric Adhesive Roll, needle, embroidery thread, iron, Fun Flowers Bigz L Die, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Beautiful Wings Bigz Die.
Here are all 7 close-up:
To make these towels, here is what I did:
1. Iron my tea towels. (Yuck, but necessary).
2. Use the iron to adhere some of the Big Shot Adhesive Roll to the back (wrong side) of the fabric.
3. Place the fabric with adhesive layer on the Big Shot die, and run through to get the cut-out.
4. Peel off the backing.
5. Place on the towel where you want it.
6. Iron again, for a few seconds.
7. Admire your work!
Really, it was that easy. Over the years, I've used many adhesive products for fabric and this was truly the best. No fuss. No muss.
Happy Stamping (or sewing)!