Sunday, August 21, 2011

Three Step Stamping

Three Step Stamping? Huh? I thought Stampin' Up! had two step stamps. Do they now have three step stamps? Those are the words that went through my head when Cori Hancock mentioned it during a demonstration at Convention. In fact, Stampin' Up! hasn't come up with a new product, just a new way to add a little flair to your projects!


Stamps: Raining Flowers
Paper: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon

Three-step stamping is an easy way to create a watercolor look. Use the rock-n-roll technique on your base stamp. Then stamp the outlines. Finally, use a marker to scribble some color in the centers of your flowers. I use the word scribble intentionally, as the more scribbly, the better. Try it!

Happy Stamping!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That's really cool! I have never heard of that before! Great card, too -- really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sara! I need to remember to show this to my club gals. Love this card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sara! I love the colors they really make your card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful samples! Thanks for sharing this new technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...